Health seems like the never-ending fad. And no matter what diet you prefer – if any – you can find dozens of health bloggers posting recipes and tips to help you on your journey.
My favorite bloggers combine health and fitness with things like emotional well-being and environmental awareness – all topics I’m passionate about!
(Disclaimer: Not all of these blogs are vegan. However, they are all amazing and worth checking out!)
- Oh She Glows. If you’re vegan, chances are you know the awesome Angela Liddon of Oh She Glows. Her blog is mostly recipes, many of which are toddler friendly.
- The Minimalist Baker. All the recipes on this blog have 10 ingredients or less, use one bowl, or take less than 30 minutes!
- Food Babe. Although she’s not vegan, the Food Babe is an inspirational, beautiful health blogger. She shares recipes, healthy lifestyle tips, and uncovers the food industry’s darkest secrets.
- Detoxinista. Again, this blog is not vegan, but it contains TONS of vegan recipes and health tips. Matcha Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies, anyone?
- Raw Alignment. Okay, I cheated. Alyse from Raw Alignment is technically a vlogger, but her amazing (mostly raw) vegan videos will inspire you to a whole new world of veganism, self-love and joy.
So those are my 5 favorite health and wellness bloggers! Did I miss anyone great here? Let me know in the comments.
Stay happy and healthy!